Our ProductsHome / Product & Services / Drill Pipe
We provide the BEST quality products and services!
Drill pipes are steel tubulars fitted with threaded ends called tool joints, which are commonly used in tension in the top part of the drill string to pump fluid and transmit torque to the bit.
PT. NUSANTARA INDO LOGISTIK BATAM provides a full range of high quality welded drill-pipe in conformance with industry specifications (such as API 5DP, 7.1 & 7.2., NS-1, DS-1 (AND CRITICAL), IRP 1.8, ISO, etc.) and other fit for purpose specifications covering the most challenging drilling environments:
- H2S environment
- Extended Reach Wells (ERD) or Deep Water Drilling
- Arctic Environment
- And many others
Our drill pipe comes in a wide dimensional range:
- Pipe body OD from 2-3/8″ to 5-1/2″
- Range 2 and 3 lengths
- Wall thickness up to 0.415″
And a variety of steel grades:
- All API grades (E-75, X-95, G-105, S-135)
- Sour Service grades: Mild, Intermediate & Severe Sour
- Low Temperature grades: S135T
Our drill pipe is designed to provide superior technical performance and a service lifetime exceeding most current industry standards.
Our drill pipes are available with:
- Proprietary oversized minimum internal upset (MIU), for better fatigue resistance (where applicable),
- Longer tool joints, providing a maximum re-cut capability for longer service life, and
- Higher toughness specification on pipe body, weld and tool joint, providing greater safety margins in extreme drilling conditions.
PT H-Tech Oilfield Equipment Products has an efficient engineering department that is able to customize and to address the most difficult on-demand specifications.